Yogventures! is an animated series based on the Yogscast.
- Lewis (voiced by Jeff "Swampy" Marsh in the style of Major Monogram from Phineas and Ferb) - The de facto leader of the Yogscast.
- Simon (voiced by Dan Povenmire in the style of Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb) - Lewis's dwarf sidekick. Both he and Lewis represent the team's strength and courage.
- Hannah (voiced by Liliana Mumy in the style of Beth from Bravest Warriors) - An kind-hearted master of animals and the peacemaker of the team.
- Martyn (voiced by Dante Basco in the style of Jake Long from American Dragon: Jake Long) - A loyal ninja and the speed fighter of the team.
- Duncan (voiced by Brian Drummond) - A slick and suave scientist who serves as the brains of the team.
- Paul (voiced by Peter New in the style of Big McIntosh from MLP) - A calm, easy-going farmer who serves as the hard worker of the team.
- Kim (voiced by Niki Yang) - An exotic magical Asian fire wielder who serves as the team's confidence.
- Liam (voiced by Lee Tockar) - A rational wizard who serves as the brains of the team, along with Duncan.
- Rythian/Ryan (voiced by Ben Stiller in the style of Alex from Madagascar) - A rugged barbarian who is the most cunning of the team.
- Zoey (voiced by Sarah Silverman) - A clever, playful archer who has the best attack positions of the team.
- Toby (voiced by Seth Green) - Serves as Martyn's sidekick, but tends to sometimes get Martyn (or himself) into trouble.
- The characters' voices sound different from their real-life counterparts, due to them having other people voice them rather than their real counterparts.
- The episodes are based off of Club Penguin, Ben 10, Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Adventure Time, Justice League, Kim Possible, and other shows. Not only that, but some episodes are from original ideas.